Friday, October 3, 2008

Job Applying, Day 2

Well, Day 2 of the applying-for-jobs adventure comes to a close. Including monster.co.uk and jobsite.co.uk, I sent out around 18 copies of my resume and cover letter. PHEW. I got many "thank you for your resume, we will review it and get back to you" emails and one email from a connection on Toytown Germany that was more proimising. It is for a design position in Nuremburg (north of Munich), doing car interiors using CATIA. He asked me what kind of wage I expected and why we wanted to move to Germany. After replying to him (I only have a rough idea of how much I should make over there so I asked for 45 euro an hour. I have seen some jobs for as much as 55 euro.... either way plenty of money), he said he would forward my resume to the people who do the hiring. So thats the news from the last couple days....I will keep updating the blog as more EXCITMENT develops!

No comments: