Thursday, January 8, 2009

Apartment Confirmed

Our contact in Germany has confirmed our apartment in Ludwigsburg, starting January 15. Here's the webpage for the listing with pictures:


Gotta love two single mattresses on a double bed--we have encountered this before and I seem to always end up in the crack in the middle. Jenna is packing a nice bed pad so that should solve that one. Hope that vaulted ceiling won't be a problem, and it's on the fourth floor, so lots of stairs...let the weight loss begin! Don't worry, I will offset any exercise I may get with beers and brats. We informed them of Oskar (I felt guilty about not saying anything) and have heard nothing, so no news is good news on that one. Here is the exact location:

3 comments:

DarrenDriven said...

If you zoom in enough on Google Maps then you can actually see Nick drinking a beer out on the deck! Amazing!

Troy said...

Well, Google is pretty good like that but they have work to do. I couldn't get driving directions...

"We could not calculate directions between 9142 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR 97216 and Jägerhofallee 84, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany."

I'm definitely still going to visit, but I'm not sure what route to take. Thanks a lot, Gooooogle.

Tim said...

That's a nice apartment. Good luck with the vaulted ceiling in the kitchen though Big Kid :P