Friday, January 9, 2009

Honey Roasted Peanuts

The lady who has been helping with the apartment search and with my work permit and such (her name is Bettina) requested I bring her over some Honey Roasted Peanuts. No problem! We should probably take them some other gift as well, I am thinking something local, maybe the classic Oregon gift--smoked salmon. Something like that. Got me thinking about what we will miss while we are over there. While in London, we missed Mexican food and Olive Garden...I bet we will miss those this time too. The first thing that comes to my mind is late night drive thru's, which is funny because I never go to those. But I will miss them, just because I know that if I get the late night munchies, I will be screwed. I will for sure miss hoppy Northwest beers and oysters from the coast. I will not miss working on the house though! Maybe I will miss velveeta, which I also never eat haha.

1 comment:

Troy said...

You'll miss me too, dude. (Until I visit, that is.)