Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year to all from Germany. The fireworks displayed around our apartment were a sight to behold... seemed like everyone around us had personal arsenals of very large, illegal-in-the US, bombs, bottle rockets, fountains, and very loud swirly things. It felt like the London Blitz here and we even had some close calls...one joker let off a bottle rocket sideways and it hit the bottom of our window...directly under where I was standing and watching the spectacle. It was crazy loud and it felt lawless..I think the the only time in Germany I have ever felt that way.

So we brought in 2010 in front of our TV and our heads out the window, just me and Jenna... Mayzie was passed out. Looking forward to a great year, and we are looking forward to seeing many of you guys. It will be a year to concentrate on friends and family and relationships and body, working through all the (my) cobwebs and demons! Thanks again for reading!

Peace


Nick and Jenna and Mayzie and silly ol Osky back there in the back

5 comments:

Scott said...

Hi Nick, Umpty Jenna & Mayzie-
I'm very proud of you Nick for your personal assessment. It takes a real man to be honest with yourself. I’ve kept up w/the BLOG so I know all the trials you’ve faced. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I know all of you have gained in many ways. It has shaped you into the wonderful people you are. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll have adventures, ups & downs and we’ll be around to enjoy them w/you!
Scott

Buelita said...

Great picture of the four of you!!!

jack said...

Hi Nick I love the picture of the four of you. Makes me realize how much I miss you all. I wanted to tell you that I really appreciated your last blog in that most of us(me mostly) never do stop to figure out our mistakes,but then admit them to the whole world really takes a big person. In my eyes you are him. Love Dad

Nick said...

awww thanks Browns!

Joseph d Artist said...

Can you believe it has taken me this long to come around and catch up with your blog Nick? Living overseas is definitely a unique experience. Happy New Year to your family and you. And if it was a bad year last year, have a better new year. I'll be keeping up with you guys. Sorry to hear about the unintentional rocket barrage.

Joseph